Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow

If you only buy Mac shadows for their pigmented and unique colors, you are missing out on a whole new world! I used to think Mac and Nars (which are both great products, don't get me wrong!) were the only good eyeshadows on the market. I love bright and funky colors, both of which Nars and Mac offer. My collection of shadows used to consist of mostly those two brands until I discovered Inglot! Inglot offers AMAZINGLY pigmented eyeshadows in their Freedom System. The pans are square and almost twice the size of a Mac pan! Each pan is only $5, a real bargain considering how stunning the color pay off is! Inglot is extremely affordable, but be careful...building palettes can be addicting! :]
^As you can see above, the comparison in size to a Mac pan is much bigger.


(All photos posted are taken by me and belong to me. Please do not steal and/or claim as your own.)



No comments:

Post a Comment