Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask

The first thing I noticed about this mask is that the ingredients are so fresh and natural, the product needs to be refrigerated! It comes in a 2.5 ounce tub so it doesn't take up too much space in the fridge. I got this particular face mask because it has fresh organic lime juice, honey, and freshly ground almonds and almond oil in it. Other fresh ingredients include sage, free range eggs, fresh ginger roots, fresh parsley, and ginger oil just to name a few! The smell is wonderful and it feels so fresh and clean on my face. The almond grounds exfoliate the dead skin cells while the honey soothes and acts as a natural antibacterial. The ginger root extract helps calm angry skin and the Kaolin pulls out dirt and impurities leaving the skin soft and glowing. When I removed the face mask from my skin, I immediately noticed that my skin was softer and brighter! It also helped remove some black heads I had, which was nice! I definitely recommend ALL Lush products because they are 100% natural, hand made, and most importantly (for me) animal cruelty free!
http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/face/fresh-face-masks/brazened-honey

No comments:

Post a Comment