Saturday, January 7, 2012

Proactiv Clear Purifying Mask

Love this mask. Its 6% FDA approved sulfur which is a natural antibiotic when used on the skin. I really like this product as a spot treatment versus a mask. Its clear so if you have a bad breakout you can wear it under your makeup for that extra fighting power! As a mask it dries really fast and absorbs into the skin like a lotion, so for me it doesn't feel like it's doing anything. I like my masks in the form of clay or mud because I can actually feel it right then and there doing its job. Not to say it doesn't work as a mask, I just don't like it! I put this on a pimple a couple days ago and the next day it was completely dried out! One of the best spot treatments I've used to date.
This product retails for around $20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment