Friday, January 6, 2012

Laura Mercier Eye Basics Lid Primer

I got this product in my 500 point perk at Sephora. I love love love it! I'm always trying to find new and great eye primers and this one takes the cake. I love the way it feels and how it goes on my lid. Its very smooth, not too thick or watery, and a little bit goes a LONG way! If you like Urban Decay's Primer Potion, I think you will love this primer! If I had to choose between UD's and Laura Mercier, I would choose Laura Mercier's. Not only does it go on nicely, but it really makes my shadow stick and POP. The color looks true and bright and theres no need to pack it on because the primer really does its job in making the shadow color stick out. Two thumbs up!

This product retails for around $24.

No comments:

Post a Comment